Key benefits for can & coil coatings
Our range also consists of a wide variety of additives for can and coil coatings:
- Rheology modifiers help prevent sagging, achieve top edge coating, and facilitate dispersion
- Abrasion and scratch resistance agents are versatile and increase slip and scuff resistance
- Flow and spread additives provide superior spreading as well as excellent surface impact and are compatible in many systems
- Matting agents are ideal for satin finishes and appear transparent with thin coats
- Dispersants are ideal for solvent-based can and coil coatings.